When you decide which course is right for you and your puppy, simply click "Private Training Registration" at the top of the page :)
Surviving Puppyhood - Instructional - Bronze Level
This 1.5 hour private training session is geared toward all puppy owners who want to get off on the right paw! Covered in this single session are topics such:
- Crate Training
- Understanding Fear Impact Periods and how to help your Puppy
- Basic Canine Body Language - when to intervene and when to let let play
- Basic Grooming and First Aid "must haves"
- Puppy Biting & Nipping
- Teaching Independent Play and Understanding why it's Important
- Handling Unwanted Behaviours & Troubleshooting
This session is held privately with our Trainer and can be held at our facility or in your own home.
Cost: $150 (additional mileage fee is incurred when the session is conducted outside of our facility). Discounts are available for multiple puppies/owners wishing to take this course together.
Surviving Puppyhood School Package - Silver Level
This Puppy Package includes the Surviving Puppyhood Instructional 1.5 hour private training session with one of our trainers (see above for details) and ALSO grants you and all access pass to our online Manners 101 course after the private training session has been completed. This will allow you to get all of the "puppy" specific information from our Puppy Socialization course as well as all of the course information, training and exercises contained in our Manners 101 course. This package allows you to have the best of both worlds by getting puppy off on the right "paw" at home and allows for the training of 7 basic commands such as look, sit, down, stay, come, leave it and tackles to topic of jumping on people and things and weekly personal calls/emails with a trainer to answer all of your questions and keep you on track toward excellence!!
Cost: $275 (a $50 saving)
Surviving Puppyhood Play Package - Gold Level
This Puppy Package includes the Surviving Puppyhood Instructional 1.5 hour private training session with one of our trainers (see above for details) and ALSO includes a 5 days of Elite daycamp in our Elite puppy program so your puppy has the opportunity to learn valuable socialization protocol and canine play styles. Typically, only Paw & Order Sirius Members have access to our Elite Daycamp program but with the Surviving Puppyhood Play Package, you get 5 days with no membership required! This amazing enrichment program is a fully comprehensive program that incorporates group and individual play as well as group and individual training for a well balanced day of both mental AND physical stimulation! Why not get the information you need to get things started on the right "paw" AND let your puppy learn the art of socialization before problems arise.
Cost: $295 (a $50 saving)
Surviving Puppyhood Ultimate Pass - Platinum Level
The Ultimate Pass combines all 3 of the above options and includes almost everything but the kitchen sink! This Puppy Package includes:
- Surviving Puppyhood Instructional 1.5 hour private training session with one of our trainers (see above for details)
- 5 days of daycamp in our puppy program so your puppy has the opportunity to learn valuable socialization protocol and canine play styles
- All access pass to our online video Manners 101 course with weekly calls/emails with one of our Trainers to answer all of your questions and help you through the puppy process
This package wraps up simply everything puppy into one nice little package!
Cost: $450 (a $70 saving)