Get to know us…….
WE ARE CERTIFIED!! As a pet parent, this should matter to you and your family. We have 1 of only 66 people in the world who have attained this high level of certification to provide exceptional quality and knowledgeable petcare services!
The health and safety of each pet who visits us is our top priority. That’s why we are thrilled to announce that our very own Stephanie Shipley is a Certified Professional Animal Care Provider (CPACP)! She successfully passed the independent certification exam conducted by the Professional Animal Care Certification Council or PACCC. At Paw & Order, this is just another way of demonstrating our ongoing commitment to the health and safety of each pet. We are also Licensed by the NBSPCA as well as certified in Pet First Aid & CPR!
At Paw & Order we strive to be part of your pets family whether it's for training, day camp or overnight stays.
We use only positive reinforcement methods of training and handling to ensure that we work to develop the bond between people and their pets to achieve great results – when the bonds is strong, so is the willingness to please.
Our entire team is trained in canine first aid, off leash dog play and canine communication.
Our services are operated at our home with 1 ½ acres of fenced in play area (two separate play areas), 1000 square feet of covered outdoor play area 1100 square feet of indoor play area that doubles as our training room. Our dorm room area (we have no cages here!) has only 10 individual colourful rooms . The dorm rooms are filled with toys and raised Kuranda beds with blankies.
our location & directions
800 Tripp Settlement Road
Keswick Ridge, NB, Canada, E6L 1X4
Directions from Fredericton North
- Take Highway 105 North toward Douglas/Mactaquac
- Turn Right onto Tripp Settlement Road (1st right after passing Keswick Landing)
- Drive 8kms (approximately 6 minutes) and we will be located at #800 on the right hand side. We are set back a fair distance from the road.
Directions from Fredericton South
- Take Highway 102 to the Mactaquac exit
- Cross the Mactaquac Dam and continue straight
- Turn Right onto Rocky Road (2nd right after the dam)
- At the end of Rocky Road, turn Left onto Route 616
- Turn Right onto Holyoke Lane
- At the end of Holyoke Lane (stop sign), turn Left onto Tripp Settlement Road
- We are #800 on the right hand side. We are set back a fair distance from the road.
- N 46.03255'
- W 066.89249'
Daily Arrival & Departure Times
- 730am - 10am
- 430pm - 6pm